Great Bear Logistics
280,000 sq ft pre-let to Great Bear Logistics. Completed in March 2016, with Buckinghams as its main contractor, this development acted as a catalyst for the Port Salford Development, and was delivered under the outline planning consent for 1.5 million sq ft of development.
PS280 is a new 280,034 sq ft B2/B8 port and warehouse facility at Junction 11 of the M60.
- The development will have capacity for 8000 inbound containers PA
- Significant number of jobs created
- Close to M60 and M62
- Total potential development floorspace on broader site
up to 1.6 million sq ft
- PS280 is 1st stage 280,000 sq ft pre-let to Culina Logistics
The port is next to the Manchester Ship Canal which is part of the green highway network.
Port Salford will be the UK’s first inland “tri-modal” port facility and Distribution Park; served by road, short sea shipping and connected to the West Coast Main Line via a new link to the 9’6” gauge cleared Manchester – Liverpool line.
|Great Bear Logistics|
|Warehouse||280,034 sq ft||26,016 sq m|
|Total||280,034 sq ft||26,016 sq m|
- Outline consent for B2/B8
- Total site area of 150 acres
- Total potential development floorspace 1.6 million sq. ft.
- Close to M60 and M62 motorways
- Links to Manchester Ship Canal and on to L2 Deepwater Shipping Terminal
- Rail Link to West Coast Main Line approved