Industrial /distribution build-to-suit options up to 800,000 sq ft at Knowsley Business Park
- 15 minutes to M6
- 5 miles to Liverpool2
- Adjacent to Knowsley Rail Freight Terminal
- Power up to 8MVA
The site sits within the well-established Knowsley Business Park, which has seen a number of high profile occupiers position themselves here to benefit from the excellent transport infrastructure. Nearby occupiers include Matalan; TJ Morris/Home Bargains; QVC Shopping Channel; News International; Dairy Crest; Vertex; Movianto.
Knowsley 800 is also adjacent to an existing rail freight terminal, which offers the potential for freight to be moved via the national rail network. The site also benefits from excellent linkages to the Port of Liverpool which is currently witnessing £300 million worth of investment to create a new deep sea container terminal.
The site benefits from outline planning consent which permits up to 800,000 sq ft, in 3 layout options, of B2/B8 development with ancillary offices (see masterplan options).
A full design team is in place to respond quickly to occupier requirements and as such, proposals can be produced at timescales to suit.
|Liverpool John Lennon Airport||15.5|
|Hams Hall Railhead||97|
|East Midlands Airport||98|
|London Heathrow Airport||205|
- Planning application approved
- Total site area of 45 acres
- Total potential development floorspace 800,000 sq. ft.
- Close to Junctions 4 and 5 of M57 motorway
- Port of Liverpool – 15 minutes
- Close to Knowsley Rail Freight Terminal
- Located in established distribution area
Click to view larger