1.2 million sq ft immediately deliverable at Aero Centre Yorkshire with logistics / industrial / manufacturing and office opportunities available
- New M18 J3 link road opens February 2016
- Reach 5 motorways within 20 minutes
- Enterprise zone status
- Infrastructure and services in place
Aero Centre Yorkshire – Doncaster Sheffield Airport, is one of the most exciting developments in the South Yorkshire region, giving businesses who choose to base themselves at the site unrivalled access to the UK’s newest Airport.
The area surrounding the Airport is a 500 acre site with planning consent for over 1,500,000 sq ft of commercial development, offering occupiers an ideal location for an office HQ building, office developments and high-tech manufacturing or distribution warehouse units.
Occupiers include Europcar, ABP Connect, Cargo Handling Centre, Redline Aviation Security and the UK’s only Cessna Citation Service Centre. It is also home to the Vulcan to the Sky Trust, who own and operate the only remaining air worthy Vulcan bomber. The Vulcan Aviation Academy will open soon.
- Part of the site has planning consent for B1/B2/B8 uses
- Total site area of 500 acres
- Total consented floorspace of 1.5 million sq. ft. on 100 acres with the potential to increase significantly on the balance of the site
- Unrivalled access to Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield
Click to view larger